Double Drawn Brazilian Body Wave Virgin Hair Weave BRV001
What is double drawn hair?
Double drawn hair undergoes an additional process during manufacturing. The shorter hairs are removed and replaced with longer hairs to get all hair in one length. The alternative is to cut the human hair at the ends so that fullness remains the same from top to bottom and then the hair is sewn into the weft. This significantly increases the quality of the hair extensions and provides for a more healthy full appearance. You will pay more for double drawn hair, but it has better quality and very full volume as well as long duration.
Material: 100% Brazilian Human Hair
Texture: Body Wave BRV001
Color: Natural Color, Can Be Dyed / Bleached
Hair Length: 8-30 Inch
Thickness: All same length hair from root to tip, no short hair mixed inside
Weight: Full 100g/bundle
Quality: Top quality double drawn hair - super soft, no shedding, no tangling, no smell, no lice, long lasting
Package: 1 bundle double drawn Brazilian body wave hair
Why choose us:
(1) Direct factory wholesale price, price is cheaper than trading companies.
(2) Strict quality control; We've gotten a series of international certificates on our hair quality inspection
(3) Good origin of hair, Importing perfect hair from Brazil.
(4) Customized orders acceptable.
(5) Focus on the quality, 100% virgin Brazilian human hair without animal and synthetic hair.
(6) Welcome small orders, our minimum order quantity is 1 piece.
(7) All hair are made by skilled workers and advanced technology, we have more than 10 years' experiences, so the quality is guaranteed.
Hair bundles needed for a full head
Q: What is Virgin Hair and Remy Hair?
Virgin hair is a form of human hair, which has never been colored or permed. It is 100% natural virgin unprocessed hair that all the cuticles remain intact.
Remy hair is a premium segment of the virgin human hair. The cuticle layer of the hair remains intact and runs in the same direction to prevent any kind of tangling and retaining its own natural look.
Q: Why the colors of hair extensions don‘t seem exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: We try the best to show their original colors, but please understand that different monitor have different display. And every time, maybe the same color number will have a little color difference.
Q: How many bundles hair needed for one full head?
Normally 3 bundles are enough for a full head, You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 22" long, you may need one more bundle.
Q: Can the hair be straightened, curled?
A: Yes, All hair we sell can be straightened or curled. you can use hair straighter or hair curler to dress them. But please don't do it too frequently, or the hair will be easy to get dry and tangled.
Q: Can I dye color the virgin hair?
A: Yes. All virgin hair can be dyed. We highly recommend to have your hairdresser to dye your hair, so you will get the results you want.
Q: Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
The reason your hair extensions are getting tangled could be dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water and not combing daily. Suggestions:1.Make sure to wash and condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. 2. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q. How long does it last?
A: Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last very long time up to 2-3 years.
Many customers prefer Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian virgin hair, Malaysian virgin hair and Indian virgin hair, because they are beautiful and unprocessed which make them last longer than any other kind of hair.
Q: How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
A: human hair has natural protein . It is easy to tell by burning and smell : human hair will be ash , which will go away after pinching. synthetic hair will smell foul . When burning , the human hair will show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.
1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Combing hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water or warm water about 35℃ (Please do not use hot water) and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Treat 100% human hair extensions gently.
Brush the end of hair first, then the middle, and the top at last. DO NOT brush directly from the top and pull hard, it will break the hair.
For more details of how to care your hair, Please click here “Hair Care”
- Review by Kiers
- The hair is really nice, It's so soft and full bundles, and the wefts are perfect. I washed and dyed the hair, it was still silky just like before, no tangles, no shedding ...I'm super excited! I will definitely continue to order from this website again. (Posted on 4/26/14)
- Review by Maria
- The hair came quickly, it was the same as displayed in the picture. When I ran my hand threw the hair for the first time, It was AMAZINGLY soft! I have had it in for about a week and a half and I have had NO problems. This hair has not shed AT ALL! MY bundles were true to length. I will b purchasing again. I am extremely satisfied Myhairon.com is definitely where you should spend you bucks on your hair. I feel that I work hard for my money and others of you do too, and I am very satisfied having purchased. (Posted on 4/16/14)
|Color||Natural Hair Color|