We are always working on 100% customer satisfaction. Whenever a dispute comes up, we are willing to handle it properly with you.
Here are the situations that may cause disputes：
Item not received:
1. Status of shipment stagnated for a long time:
If status of the parcel stagnated for a long time, we advise you to contact your local DHL to check it for you. Meanwhile, we will ask our shipping agent to figure out what happened to your parcel. You can keep in touch with us until the parcel is delivered successfully.
2. If the parcel is delivered unsuccessfully because of wrong address offered by buyer. We are not responsible for any loss caused
3. If the parcel is sent to a wrong address or lost by our shipping company, we can resend the parcel to you or offer you a full refund.
Return/refund for quality problem/Item not as described
Please send us an email with your order number entitled if the item you received is not as described or has any quality problem. Please tell us the problems in detail. It will be more persuasive if you attach a picture of the packing box containing the shipping information and a picture of the item you received in the email.
We will look into the problems and once it confirmed, we pay the return shipping cost. Customers could get either full refund or exchange after we received the returned item(s).
Return/refund for no reasons
If you want to return or exchange an item without any problems, please email to email@example.com, we will offer you the return address, but you are supposed to pay the return shipping fee.
1. All the items are not returnable any more after 10 days since signed.
2. Please keep the item in original condition if you want to return it, Items that has been cut, washed, curled or done any other process are not returnable any more.
3. Please do not return the parcel before you get our permission. Otherwise we are not responsible for any loss caused.
4. Please write your order number on a paper and pack the paper together with the item, so that we can easily find your order in our system once we receive the parcel.